- Better Protection
- Early Detection
- Alarm Verification
- More comprehensive coverage across your facility than motion detectors
- Ability to identify intruders who enter the building unconventionally, unlike perimeter protection systems
- Critical information for responding law enforcement
- Higher apprehension rate than conventional security
Here's how Sonitrol's unique verified audio detection system works
When the system is activated, here’s what happens:
• The system immediately alerts the Sonitrol Monitoring Center.
The system transmits the sounds of the break-in attempt and a code describing the location of the activated audio sensor.
• Professional operators listen silently to live audio from your facility.
Trained operators are on duty 24/7 to determine and verify the nature of the sounds while reviewing pertinent customer data on a computer screen. They’re assigned to your account, so they know which sounds are "normal" and which are not.
• Operators take appropriate action.
As necessary, our skilled operators will call the proper authorities immediately or reset your system without disturbing you or safety officials.
• Verified dispatch and apprehension.
Police respond quickly to a verified crime in progress. Our skilled operators stay on the line to rely pertinent information.
Our unique ability to verify each audio activation helps minimize dispatches to false alarms and has earned Sonitrol the trust of police and fire officials throughout North America. Average response time to a Sonitrol alarm is seven minutes, compared to upwards of 45 minutes for a non-verified alarm.